ANTONIO BROWN SAYS BRITNEY TAYLOR WANTED RELATIONSHIP, TEXTED HIM NON-STOP AFTER ALLEGED SEXUAL ASSAULT (PIC)

ANTONIO BROWN SAYS BRITNEY TAYLOR WANTED RELATIONSHIP, TEXTED HIM NON-STOP AFTER ALLEGED SEXUAL ASSAULT (PIC)

Antonio Brown and Britney Taylor have now filed competing legal documents. Now, their lawyers have also filed competing press releases.

Earlier this week, Taylor’s lawyer made it clear that she will not be bullied by Brown’s counterclaim.

On Thursday, Brown’s lawyer fired back by releasing a statement that accuses Taylor of being open to a relationship with Brown, as well as Taylor traveling to see the free agent WR less than two weeks after she claimed he sexually assaulted her.

The statement also said Taylor sent numerous text messages to Brown on the same day she got engaged to the man she just married.

“Antonio Brown has filed his answer, affirmative defenses, motion to strike, motion for more definite statement and counterclaims in Broward County Florida Circuit Court,” attorney Camille E. Blanton said in an all-caps statement issued on her firm’s letter head. “Mr. Brown’s filing is his initial response to the lawsuit filed by Britney Taylor on October 8, 2019. Mr. Brown anticipates that discovery in this case will uncover additional facts and information that will potential expand the scope of his counterclaims.

“In his pleading, Mr. Brown categorically denies each and every allegation contained in the Taylor complaint. Additionally, Mr. Brown provided numerous significant facts that were omitted from Taylor’s complaint, including Taylor’s communucation to Brown revealing that Taylor was open to a romantic relationship with Brown, Taylor’s travel from Memphis to South Florida twelve days after the alleged 2018 sexual assault, Taylor’s arrival at Mr. Brown’s residence at 2:42 a.m. on the morning of her 2018 return South Florida trip, Taylor’s continued communications with Mr. Brown after the alleged rape, including a copious amount of text message (SMS) exchanges with Mr. Brown in the hours after Taylor’s engagement on May 28, 2018.

“Mr. Brown is committed to his continued aggressive response to Taylor’s false allegations. Not only does Mr. Brown seek to clear his name, but he also desires to make a statement that there is not an open season to extort professional athletes.”

As far as his career goes, Brown is likely not to be signed by any team for the remainder of the 2019 season, even if the league finishes their investigation into claims against him.

Create Account



Log In Your Account